Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 9--better late than never;-)

blogging in on Wednesday morning while Helper watches Baby Einstein & eats breakfast. . .

Tuesday is a work day and being gone from 6:30 to 6:00 is a very long day on top of teething baby so when she finally fell asleep at 8:00, and woke up at 8:30, and 9:00, I pretty much held her and fell asleep on the couch with her.  So. . .I did my tasks this morning. . .

Our Lemon task was to organize the toys.  Well, you've seen what Eddy's room looks like right now. . .with the playhouse in it. . .so I just cleaned Heidi's toys.  In the Livingroom, Kitchen, and my room there's a basket or tub with some of her toys so that where ever I am working she can play and be happy! 

{computer is giving me fits about uploading pics--I'm switching to BIG computer. . .maybe that one will be more cooperative. . .}

kitchen toys before:
 after:
 Mom's room toys before:
 after: ooh, just saw the basket parts. . .running back to clean them up. . .
 Livingroom toys before:
 after:

The Small Thing for yesterday was to make a weekly schedule--done! 

O.K. on to today!