Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 19

ah!  a task to be dreaded. . .the master bedroom closet. . .

Our house has very little storage and so as I've been sorting and organizing and purging, the things that I needed to keep but really had no where to put have just ended up in my closet.  Oh my! 

well, here's the before pictures. . .

o.k. so make that picture.  My computer that teaches me patience is refusing to load pictures tonight.  I will try again tomorrow. 

**edit:  picture added--yea!!!!!  much better, huh?  still waiting for those storage boxes. . .


I envy Toni's tall tall stack of empty boxes and her huge closet.  I was able to get the top of my closet straightened and the hanging clothes sorted but the bottom. . .that's the mending, extra linens, sewing projects, and all sorts of crafty things.  I'm waiting for storage tubs which we have in storage {ha, ha} and I will finish organizing.  Wishing we had space for a big roomy dresser for all these material-ly treasures. . .  Someday. . .I shall put it on my someday list. . .

The 21 day challenge is almost over--2 more days to go.  Hardly seems possible!  Need some kind of new challenge after this, I guess;-)

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

I always have such a hard time organizing my closet:) Happy Monday,sweetie
Kisses