Friday, February 4, 2011

a fun blogger of a beautiful blog!

PhotobucketLook how fun this button is!  I've followed the blog of Amy Locurto for a while now.  She is an amazingly talented lady who designs paper products for parties.  She has a facebook page and offers exclusive freebies from time to time.  That's how I am going to be able to have her beautiful Red and Black Valentine's Day cupcake toppers on our treats for Bible class next week!!!!!!

Red&Black-Party
picture taken by Amy Locurto
Anyway, Amy was featured on the blog Where Women Create today.  So not only are they featuring the beautiful artwork of Amy, but the site is an introduction to beauty in itself!!!!!  I was hooked at the flippin' button!!!!!!!  I can't wait to have more time to browse through the website.

One of the first things that caught my eye was a cooking magazine they have coming out soon that features Ree Drummond from The Pioneer Woman on the front!  I'm saving all my extra pennies for a subscription to that magazine!

Congratulations Amy for the awesome feature at Where Women Create and Congratulations to all the ladies involved in this new magazine coming out!!!!!

**oh, almost forgot the best part!  Amy has given Where Women Create two $50 gift certificates for a giveaway today!!!!  Stop by, visit, get to know Amy, get to know Where Women Create!!!!  GO, go, GO!!!!

No comments: