Tuesday, May 25, 2010

-t-i-r-e-d-

oh so tired. . .

BUT instead of snuggling with precious baby girl and taking a nap too!!!!! I made a pot of tea

in this very special Mary Engelbreit teapot-cup combo. My Grandma passed away the day before last Thanksgiving. My mom had already bought her Christmas present--the teapot--and asked if I would like it. So I made tea and thought of Grammer. . .and cleaned like Grammer would! She was an immaculate housekeeper. . . so here I sit in a nice clean house with cookies cooling in the kitchen--yea!!!!!!! my little helper is most excited about that part of cleaning;-)
Notice the crockpot next to the teapot. . .dinner is on the way--"easy roast beef", but I used a rump roast--eh, it's almost the same thing, right? You pour bbque sauce in the bottom of the crockpot, put in the roast, then cover with the remaining sauce--Fix-It-And-Forget-It!

No comments: