Monday, January 16, 2012

. . .caught up!

on blogging, that is!  Just check in here once in a while, haven't touched the family blog or reading blog in months. . . maybe going on a year now.  It all seems overwhelming sometimes.  Yet, there is plenty of time to "check things out".  Code for "waste time".  Ha, ha, ha.

So with my Panera time today, I am going to type fast and get caught up.  I want to wait and do everything just right and when that can't happen end up doing nothing instead.  Did you know that is a fault of a perfectionist?  So if you know someone who is seems to be a disorganized mess, they may just be a frustrated perfectionist--waiting for that perfect time to get the job done perfectly.  Because it is better to do nothing than to do something part way or with a lick & a promise.  I know, sounds crazy, but it's true!

summer 2001
 Family blog started with this group:  John, Bobbiann, Sarah, and me. . .10 years ago now--wow!

lamb cupcakes
We added 2 more along the way and just celebrated the littlest's 2nd birthday on Saturday!

Add caption
and I started the reading blog when Eddy and I started devouring books together when he was about 2. 

Time to get on the ball and stay caught up with these things.  Bobbiann is now 20 and living hours away--we hardly ever see her.  Sarah just turned 18 and is loving all the independence and freedom that magic number brings.  These next few years are going to fly by just as fast and I want to remember them.  I am determined to find a way to make this work even without internet at home.  You know the saying. . .where there's a will, there's a way. . .

What are you working on this year?

No comments: